    thing. The drive is still in the box and returnable if you think I made a
    mistake.
    Thanks for the advice.
    Arnold H. Hollander, Dec 28, 2003

  2. Arnold H. Hollander

    dfederic Guest

    I got a pc 20 GB ipod for xmas which is not only for music but is a backup
    drive also. I use a firewire and is faster that cd writing. I'm not a mac
    user but
    this item is great. Check it out. You also can play your music on any fm
    radio.
    Just a note.

    dfederic, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Arnold H. Hollander

    Kráftéé Guest

    dfederic wrote:
    > I got a pc 20 GB ipod for xmas which is not only for music but is a
    > backup drive also. I use a firewire and is faster that cd writing.
    > I'm not a mac user but
    > this item is great. Check it out. You also can play your music on
    > any fm radio.

    Are you saying that it's a broadband FM transmitter as well, if so it will
    be illegal in most countries
    Kráftéé, Dec 28, 2003
  4. Arnold H. Hollander

    dfederic Guest

    No it play the music you have within the ipod using a non assigned station.

    dfederic, Dec 28, 2003