    Previously I was using XP and now I have two O/S, XP and Windown 2000
    Prof.

    , Dec 29, 2007

  2. wrote:

    > Hi there,

    Hi. This isn't a chatroom, it is Usenet. Look for answers to your first
    post, 6 minutes earlier.

    --
    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Vista

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 29, 2007

  3. chuckcar Guest

    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in

    > wrote:
    >
    >> Hi there,

    > Hi. This isn't a chatroom, it is Usenet. Look for answers to your
    > first post, 6 minutes earlier.

    Probably the google "sorry we couldn't post your message, try again"
    F*ckup.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Dec 29, 2007
  4. chuckcar wrote:

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> Hi there,

    >> ... Hi. This isn't a chatroom, it is Usenet. Look for answers to
    >> your first post, 6 minutes earlier.

    > Probably the google "sorry we couldn't post your message, try again"
    > F*ckup.

    I thought of that too, but all his posts have different subject lines.
    But he's a GGer, so who knows.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 29, 2007