    This carries on repeatedly.

    Please help.
    many thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?amVmZmVyaWNvbg==?=, May 28, 2005

  2. Linksys problem with AOL - please help

    Yesterday I bought a Linksys WAG54G Wireless-G ADSL Gateway and a Wireless-G
    adapter at Comet. I wanted to set up a wireless network for my laptops Soy
    Vaio and top range Packard bell. I am on AOL Platinum and my operating
    system is XP. I tried the quick set up - conection protocol - PPoA, VPI - 0,
    VCI - 38. I even set up new screen name and remembered to use lower case for
    name and password and included @aol.com afterscreen name. No joy! I phoned
    the Linksys technical helpline and was on for 35 minutes but that didn't work
    either and the technical assistant gave up on me. I have tried all day today
    but still no joy. Sometimes I can get a network established but can't get
    the internet. This is so frustrating. The wireless network (when
    established is good but why oh why can't I get AOL or internet explorer?). I
    am not an expert but am not completely computer illiterate. Can someone give
    me step by step instructions as to how to set up a wireless network and get
    AOL and iternet explorer. PLEASE
    My e-mail address is
    --
    Cheers
    Ronnie

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9ubmll?=, May 28, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?amVmZmVyaWNvbg==?=

    techsupport Guest

    jeffericon wrote:
    > *Hi All
    > I have a Compaq 1510 Laptop running XP Home with SP2. I have just
    > installed
    > a Linksys Wireless-G Adapter (WPC54G) and everytime I try to start
    > the
    > software for the adapter, an error message "External exception
    > E06D7363 "
    > pops up endlessly. Disabling the Linksys software and using Windows
    > configure and use the adapter results in the following - connecting
    > to the
    > access point for a few seconds and then losing the connection
    > immediately.
    > This carries on repeatedly.
    >
    > Please help.
    > many thanks *

    IF YOU WANT TO FIX THAT PROBLEM I HAVE THE FILE YOU NEED MAIL TO ME,

    --
    techsupport
    http://www.mcse.ms

    techsupport, Jun 14, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?amVmZmVyaWNvbg==?=

    davesimpson99

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Hi techsupport
    I tried to find your mail id in your profile but could not.
    If you still review this forum, can you please send me this fix?
    Cheers
    Dave

    davesimpson99, Nov 6, 2007