    Win xp

    --
    Rick
    =?Utf-8?B?YXJpY2tzdGVy?=, Oct 18, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YXJpY2tzdGVy?=

    mike Guest

    check you have all the lastest drivers from the makers sites.
    a quick search shows this to be a 'trapable dll error'

    mike

    "arickster" <> wrote in message
    > I get an external error e06d7363 after installing linksys wpc54gv2 program
    > and notebook card. Need help!
    >
    > Dell inspiron 2650
    > Win xp
    >
    > --
    > Rick

    ---
    mike, Oct 18, 2004

  3. Checked my version still the same problem.
    Thx for the response

    =?Utf-8?B?YXJpY2tzdGVy?=, Oct 18, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?YXJpY2tzdGVy?=

    MikeA Guest

    Did u ever solve this problem? I have same problem.

    The system I had worked but did not have wep 128 configured so I
    configured that, plus i uninstalled/reinstalled pcm card (wpc54g version
    2).

    Everything looked fine until card tried to connect to access point. It
    looks like file (dll) incompatablity problem.

    So please let me know if u resolved problem.

    thanks

    Mike
    MikeA, Nov 17, 2004
  5. Called linksys and found there was a conflict between their program and
    wndows xp. I uninstalled it and using the windows utility for it. Work now
    still unsure about security tho
    cya rick

    =?Utf-8?B?YXJpY2tzdGVy?=, Nov 18, 2004