    distributor?

    thx,
    meini.

    meini, Feb 2, 2005

  2. meini

    Donald Link Guest

    On 2 Feb 2005 00:18:21 -0800, (meini) wrote:

    >Hi Folks!
    >I´m using an old notebook with cd-rom only and now i´m looking for an
    >external dvd-burner with tv-out to connect with my tv. do you know any
    >distributor?
    >
    >thx,
    >meini.

    Geez, make some sense about what you are saying.

    Donald Link, Feb 2, 2005

  3. meini

    Phil R. Guest

    On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 09:20:03 GMT, Donald Link <>
    wrote:

    >On 2 Feb 2005 00:18:21 -0800, (meini) wrote:
    >
    >>Hi Folks!
    >>I´m using an old notebook with cd-rom only and now i´m looking for an
    >>external dvd-burner with tv-out to connect with my tv. do you know any
    >>distributor?
    >>
    >>thx,
    >>meini.

    >Geez, make some sense about what you are saying.

    It makes perfect sense. He wants an EXTERNAL DVD burner for his laptop
    that has the ability to ALSO hook up to his TV and work as a
    stand-alone DVD player. I, personally, don't know of any, but you
    might want to start here. http://www.google.com

    --Phil

    Phil R., Feb 2, 2005
  4. meini

    Biz Guest

    "meini" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Folks!
    > I´m using an old notebook with cd-rom only and now i´m looking for an
    > external dvd-burner with tv-out to connect with my tv. do you know any
    > distributor?
    >
    > thx,
    > meini.

    You want a standalone dvd recorder...Want you want for your PC does not
    exist...There are plenty of standalone dvd burners, but your notebook needs
    to have the tv-out built into it.

    Biz, Feb 2, 2005
  5. Biz wrote:
    > your notebook needs to have the tv-out built into it.

    Not entirely true, a scan converter will work for this purpose as well
    if his laptop's video chipset doesn't offer TV-Out. This is assuming
    the laptop has vga out (to connect to an external monitor), which just
    about every one does (not all offer TV out though).

    Nicholas Andrade, Feb 3, 2005
  6. meini

    meini Guest

    (meini) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi Folks!
    > I´m using an old notebook with cd-rom only and now i´m looking for an
    > external dvd-burner with tv-out to connect with my tv. do you know any
    > distributor?
    >
    > thx,
    > meini.

    Thanks to all for your respond!

    There are some dvd-player with integrated tft-screens to watch movies.
    and since my swiss-army-knife has a usb-stick, i thought there were
    any external dvd-burner (with or without screen) that support usb
    (firewire, bluetooth or whatever) and some kind of visualization. even
    the oldest cdroms support an audio-lineout.

    meini, Feb 4, 2005
  7. meini

    tapandss

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    TV out in portable DVD writer

    hello,
    you will not find any portable DVD RW having TV out but you can make one.
    if you are not familiar with hardware knowledge, the you can contact: TAPAN, +91-9958660944, new delhi for get it made by him.

    It consists an internal DVD writer which can work as external DVD writer as well and have TV-out.
    therefore you don't need to buy any DVD player for watching movies on TV.
    You can watch movies directly on TV set with this fabulous device.

    tapandss, Mar 28, 2011