    find the info for this particular model. I do not have the unit yet, so I
    can't look at it.

    Thanks
    Tim Jacob, Feb 28, 2006

  2. Hi
    The plug is RP-SMA.
    However the DWL-7200AP is an a/b/g and thus a dual frequency unit.
    Antennae's physical size depends on the frequency. Adapting External
    Antennae to such a device is more complicated than the usual, and if done
    wrong might result in SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) problems, that is probably
    the reason of not finding much info concerning this device.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 28, 2006