    for every extension I have?

    --
    I am not running for office and I approve of this message.
    Chuck, Aug 11, 2004

  2. Chuck

    Grinder Guest

    Chuck wrote:

    > I have an extension, DOM Inspector, which
    > was of the first extensions I downloaded.
    > It apparently is a document tool.

    [snip]

    > Can anyone remind me what this extension
    > does so I can remember why I got it?
    > Is it still available?

    [snip]

    It is installed with Firefox if you select the "Developer Tools" option.
    It will show you all of the "nodes" of your HTML document in a
    manner that emphasizes its structure, rather than its presentation.
    Fire it up and take a look at something simple like www.google.com
    Grinder, Aug 11, 2004

  3. Chuck

    Chuck Guest

    > It is installed with Firefox if you select the "Developer Tools" option.
    > It will show you all of the "nodes" of your HTML document in a
    > manner that emphasizes its structure, rather than its presentation.
    > Fire it up and take a look at something simple like www.google.com

    Ok, I'm a confused. I got the Web Developer 0.8 extension. I see it in my
    extension list. I also see DOM inspector in my extension list, however I
    don't remember installing it, I can't update it, nor can I find it listed
    anywhere on the extension web site. I can got to Tools->DOM inspector and
    view the specifics you mentioned.

    I still can't figure out where the DOM inspector extension is on the
    website, and why I get an error message when trying to update it.
    Chuck, Aug 11, 2004