    in Mozilla.

    Thank you

    Brian
    Brian Hallin, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Brian Hallin

    derek / nul Guest

    On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:29:47 -0400, Brian Hallin <> wrote:

    >I went to the extensions webpage for Mozilla,
    >
    >(http://www.google.com/custom?q=exte...617;&domains=mozdev.org&sitesearch=mozdev.org)
    >

    > and downloaded & installed two extensions. Now I would like to access
    >these extensions, so I can configure/modify them for my use. The only
    >problem is that I don't see any way that I can do this. In Firefox,
    >extensions can be accessed under the Tools heading, but this is not the
    >case in Mozilla. Could someone please tell me how to access extensions
    >in Mozilla.

    After a restart of mozilla, they are under my tools menu??
    derek / nul, Aug 10, 2004

  3. Brian Hallin

    Andreas Guest

    Brian Hallin wrote:

    > I went to the extensions webpage for Mozilla,
    >
    > (http://www.google.com/custom?q=exte...617;&domains=mozdev.org&sitesearch=mozdev.org)
    >

    > and downloaded & installed two extensions. Now I would like to access
    > these extensions, so I can configure/modify them for my use. The only
    > problem is that I don't see any way that I can do this. In Firefox,
    > extensions can be accessed under the Tools heading, but this is not the
    > case in Mozilla. Could someone please tell me how to access extensions
    > in Mozilla.
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > Brian

    There are two ways to install extensions within Mozilla.

    But first make sure the xpi is turned on. Edit, Preferences, Advanced,
    Software Installation, and check "Enable software installation."

    Now the first way to install an extension is when you click on the
    exentions to be installed, it will install them automatically. You will
    get a little pop-up asking if you want to install this extension.

    The 2nd way is to download the xpi file to your hard-drive, then from
    the Browser, click on File, Open File, find the saved xpi and install it
    that way.

    Andreas
    Andreas, Aug 15, 2004