    --
    Up From Third Base To Huntington
    They Sang Another Victory Song...

    Paul J The Grump, May 11, 2005

  2. Paul J The Grump

    Moz Champion Guest

    Paul J The Grump wrote:
    > I used the "Deinstall" option for adblock and now I can't even install
    > anymore extensions nor can I get the extensions menu itself.
    >
    > When I select it from the drop down menu all it does is show the "busy"
    > mouse icon and nothing happens.
    >
    > I've tried reinstalling Firefox but nothing is working.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Not exactly certain of what you are saying here.

    the 'extensions' menu shows a busy icon?

    Did you uninstall before re-installing?
    Does launching in safe mode assist you any?

    Moz Champion, May 12, 2005

  3. On Thu, 12 May 2005 03:22:46 GMT, Moz Champion wrote:

    > Paul J The Grump wrote:
    >> I used the "Deinstall" option for adblock and now I can't even install
    >> anymore extensions nor can I get the extensions menu itself.
    >>
    >> When I select it from the drop down menu all it does is show the "busy"
    >> mouse icon and nothing happens.
    >>
    >> I've tried reinstalling Firefox but nothing is working.
    >>
    >> Any ideas?

    > Not exactly certain of what you are saying here.
    >
    > the 'extensions' menu shows a busy icon?
    >
    > Did you uninstall before re-installing?
    > Does launching in safe mode assist you any?

    Mt mouse cursor just turns to the hourglass and then goes back to the
    normal mouse cursor after 30 seconds and no extensions menu.

    I can't install extensions anymore after uninstalling adblock.

    Paul J The Grump, May 12, 2005