    themselves to be saved and available offline, I just want to be able
    to recall all the pages I had open as a set so that I don't have to
    hunt through my bookmarks to reload them all.

    HamNCheese, Jan 25, 2005

  2. HamNCheese wrote:
    > I do a lot of shop-and-comparing using tabs. Is there a firefox
    > extension that will save all your selected tabs as a set so that you
    > can reload all the pages you were working? I don't need the pages
    > themselves to be saved and available offline, I just want to be able
    > to recall all the pages I had open as a set so that I don't have to
    > hunt through my bookmarks to reload them all.

    Bookmarks>>Bookmark This Page

    In the dialog window, check the box for Bookmarks all tabs in a folder.

    The tab group will be saved as a bookmarks folder, which can opened in tabs.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 25, 2005

  3. HamNCheese

    HamNCheese Guest

    >Bookmarks>>Bookmark This Page
    >
    >In the dialog window, check the box for Bookmarks all tabs in a folder.
    >
    >The tab group will be saved as a bookmarks folder, which can opened in tabs.

    cool! I had no idea that was there. And here I was searching through
    extensions for it. Thanks!

    HamNCheese, Jan 25, 2005
  4. In article <>, sorry_no_e-
    wrote...
    > I do a lot of shop-and-comparing using tabs. Is there a firefox
    > extension that will save all your selected tabs as a set so that you
    > can reload all the pages you were working? I don't need the pages
    > themselves to be saved and available offline, I just want to be able
    > to recall all the pages I had open as a set so that I don't have to
    > hunt through my bookmarks to reload them all.

    Session saver would appear to do this. Once you have all the tabs on
    your desk opened you would click on Tools-Sessionsaver-new and give
    those set of tabs a name. Then, at any time you could recreate that
    session by opening up the particular session.

    Here is the URL:

    http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=166

    I have had no problems at all with this extension.

    Peter

    Peter Georgeu, Jan 25, 2005