    of the entire site. I just want to change the colors of the links.

    Thanks,
    Karl
    Karl S, Dec 9, 2005

  2. Karl S

    Jedi Fans Guest

    On 09/12/05 15:54, Karl S scribbled:
    > Is there an extension that allows you to choose colors for visited and
    > unvisited links in Firefox? I can't seem to find one. Maybe the option is
    > "buried" in an extension that I am not looking at.
    >
    > I know you can change colors in "Options," but this also changes the colors
    > of the entire site. I just want to change the colors of the links.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Karl

    erm its all there in options...
    tools>options>content>fonts>colours [Firefox 1.5 en_GB]

    --
    Hope This Helped and MTFBWY...
    The Force Is With Me, SUSE Linux 10.0, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 RC2,
    Jedi Fans, Dec 9, 2005

  3. On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 06:54:38 -0900, Karl S <> wrote:

    > Is there an extension that allows you to choose colors for visited and
    > unvisited links in Firefox? I can't seem to find one. Maybe the option is
    > "buried" in an extension that I am not looking at.
    >
    > I know you can change colors in "Options," but this also changes the colors
    > of the entire site. I just want to change the colors of the links.

    It can be done without an extension. Just paste the following code into
    your userContent.css file. Be sure to backup any files before altering
    them, in case you make a mistake.

    /* The color is a six-digit hexadecimal number specifying the
    amount of red, green and blue, in the range of 00 to FF each.
    The format of the color specifier is: #rrggbb
    Some popular colors are:
    #000000 black #0000FF blue #00EEEE cyan
    #EEEE00 yellow #FF0000 red #00CC00 green
    #FF66FF pink #990099 purple #FFAA00 orange
    #FFFFFF white #AAAAAA gray #885500 brown */

    /* Force link color to be blue */
    a[href] {
    color: #0000EE ! important;
    }

    /* Force visited link color to be purple */
    a[href]:visited {
    color: #990099 ! important;
    }

    /* Force javascript link color to be green */
    a[href^="javascript:"] {
    color: #00AA00 ! important;
    }

    --