    easy.

    This is our website: www.extendvoip.com

    Jerry
    Jerry, Feb 4, 2008

  2. Jerry

    Graham. Guest

    "Jerry" <> wrote in message
    news:bbaf9$47a76d82$5571ef6c$...
    > Hello,
    >
    > Me and my friends made some software.
    > It's basicly to extend the possibilities for VoIP-software.
    > The software works together with voipbuster, voipdiscount and skype.
    > We've tested it on a few machines with Windows XP or Vista and it works
    > stable.
    >
    > We hope some more people want to test it and maybe post some results.
    > The software is free and there is an uninstall option, so testing should
    > be easy.

    From the Netherlands apparently.

    With this software you can schedule two calls to any telephonenumber
    or Skype-user. You can use it to look popular, to stalk someone
    or just to hear what is happening around your computer.
    Works together with Skype
    Dial any telephone on a scheduled time.
    You can schedule two times on which to dial the number.
    Disconnect with your phone (nobody knows you were listening).
    Easy to try, uninstall feature available.
    Perfect for spying, to pimp your popularity or as baby monitor.>

    Anyone need to pimp their popularity?

    --
    Graham

    %Profound_observation%