    YAnewsreader
    <I do solemnly promise to trim all quotations appropriately before
    replying>

    YANewsreader, Mar 18, 2005

  2. YANewsreader

    Pickles Guest

    "YANewsreader" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > My neighbour wants to stretch the range of his Apple Airport Base
    > Station to include his son's house 2 doors along the street. Can anyone
    > point me toward someone in Christchurch who's up to speed on this
    > subject?
    >
    > --
    > YAnewsreader
    > <I do solemnly promise to trim all quotations appropriately before
    > replying>

    Try Jarrod, he should be able & willing to help you.
    Say Napoleon sent you.

    Pickles.

    Pickles, Mar 18, 2005

  3. YANewsreader wrote:
    > My neighbour wants to stretch the range of his Apple Airport Base
    > Station to include his son's house 2 doors along the street. Can anyone
    > point me toward someone in Christchurch who's up to speed on this
    > subject?

    yobbo.co.nz

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 18, 2005
  4. YANewsreader

    Rob J Guest

    In article <d1ff9k$ng2$> in nz.comp on Sat, 19 Mar
    2005 09:56:23 +1300, Dave - Dave.net.nz <> says...
    > YANewsreader wrote:
    > > My neighbour wants to stretch the range of his Apple Airport Base
    > > Station to include his son's house 2 doors along the street. Can anyone
    > > point me toward someone in Christchurch who's up to speed on this
    > > subject?

    > yobbo.co.nz

    Is that "Linwood yobbo"?

    I was looking at a computer the other day with a wireless NIC, and it was
    detecting a wireless network called "Linwood yobbo"

    Rob J, Mar 20, 2005
  5. Rob J wrote:
    >>>My neighbour wants to stretch the range of his Apple Airport Base
    >>>Station to include his son's house 2 doors along the street. Can anyone
    >>>point me toward someone in Christchurch who's up to speed on this
    >>>subject?

    >>yobbo.co.nz

    > Is that "Linwood yobbo"?
    > I was looking at a computer the other day with a wireless NIC, and it was
    > detecting a wireless network called "Linwood yobbo"

    I would imagine that Linwood yobbo would be yobbos Linwood presence.

    not sure, havent spoken to them in ages.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 20, 2005