    together?

    Thanks,
    Dak

    Dak991, Nov 23, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    Dak991 <> wrote:
    :I am trying to extend a vlan 1 from one switch to another. What are
    :the correct procedures? Do I need to make trunk ports that link them
    :together?

    A trunk is best. In the special case of VLAN 1, you can just
    use "access" ports at each end, if that's the only VLAN you want
    carried.

    I suggest you review my recent posting,

    http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=cmm9ir$oqv$
    --