    second machine with wireless ability should be able to connect to the first
    machine from a distance of 100ft. Can this be done? If so how is the best
    way to set this up.
    =?Utf-8?B?U2ltb24=?=, Aug 25, 2006

  2. Hi
    It can be done, but you need to provide more info to make sure that it would
    work, and that is the best way.
    Indoor 100' might be unattainable without more hardware, it depends on the
    nature of the environment, what type of Internet connection you have, and do
    you want to use it for both computers.
    Two computers with one Internet connection are usually better of with
    Wireless Cable/DSL Router.
    Like this, http://www.ezlan.net/network/router.jpg
    If you want few pointer about wireless look here,
    http://www.ezlan.net/#Wireless
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 25, 2006