    to use the stronger router?

    Thank you
    Brian
    Another Brian, May 8, 2006

  2. Hi
    It would switch Auto if the signal is very poor. It is hard to set a system
    that would switch immediately with any little difference in signal.
    A Repeater cuts the "Speed" into half, which would made it even more
    sluggish to switch.
    In sum, try one time a configuration with the same SSID, and one time with
    unique SSID to each system and see what works better.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 9, 2006

  3. Thank you Jack. I'll do some experimenting (when we get around to
    getting a second wireless router).

    Brian

    Another Brian, May 9, 2006