    Dirk

    --
    correct email: dirknachbar at yahoo dot de

    Dirk Nachbar, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Dirk Nachbar

    Soz Guest

    In article <c0ctd5$15d4h9$-berlin.de>,
    says...
    > hi
    >
    > can i actually use eo and mozilla on the same computer, as i know that in
    > the past netscape and ie always interferred with each other.
    >
    > Dirk

    OE and Mozilla can be used together on the same computer but why?

    Soz, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Dirk Nachbar

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Dirk Nachbar wrote:

    > hi
    >
    > can i actually use eo and mozilla on the same computer, as i know that in
    > the past netscape and ie always interferred with each other.
    >
    > Dirk

    Outlook Express, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla products (Mozilla Suite,
    Firefox, Thunderbird, Netscape 4.x, Netscape 7.x) can all co-exit quite
    nicely on the same system. I don't know what you are refering to
    regarding IE and Netscape interfering with each other. Care to elaborate?

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Dirk Nachbar

    Chris Moody Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Dirk Nachbar wrote:
    >

    >>hi
    >>
    >>can i actually use eo and mozilla on the same computer, as i know that in
    >>the past netscape and ie always interferred with each other.
    >>
    >>Dirk
    >>

    > Outlook Express, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla products (Mozilla Suite,
    > Firefox, Thunderbird, Netscape 4.x, Netscape 7.x) can all co-exit quite
    > nicely on the same system. I don't know what you are refering to
    > regarding IE and Netscape interfering with each other. Care to elaborate?

    When IE first came out, I know that both IE and NS would crash if you
    tried to download the other.

    Chris

    --
    .... This is a Tag line Virus::::::Go ahead, copy me.
    * TagZilla 0.049

    Chris Moody, Feb 12, 2004
  5. Dirk Nachbar

    dantu Guest

    Chris Moody wrote:

    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >
    >> Dirk Nachbar wrote:
    >>

    >>> hi
    >>>
    >>> can i actually use eo and mozilla on the same computer, as i know
    >>> that in
    >>> the past netscape and ie always interferred with each other.
    >>>
    >>> Dirk
    >>>

    >> Outlook Express, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla products (Mozilla Suite,
    >> Firefox, Thunderbird, Netscape 4.x, Netscape 7.x) can all co-exit quite
    >> nicely on the same system. I don't know what you are refering to
    >> regarding IE and Netscape interfering with each other. Care to
    >> elaborate?
    >>

    > When IE first came out, I know that both IE and NS would crash if you
    > tried to download the other.
    >
    > Chris
    >
    > --
    > ... This is a Tag line Virus::::::Go ahead, copy me.
    > * TagZilla 0.049
    > email address (chris _ moody @ verizon.net)

    When IE first came out? That was ten years ago! Things have changed since

    Heck, with computers, 6 months is about the lifetime of almost
    anything. After that its old and obsolete

    dantu, Feb 12, 2004
  6. Dirk Nachbar

    Keith Bowes Guest

    Chris Moody wrote:

    > When IE first came out, I know that both IE and NS would crash if you
    > tried to download the other.

    Pre-2000, those browsers would also crash when you weren't downloading
    the other.

    Keith Bowes, Feb 12, 2004