    Bob H Guest

    Using Win 98SE IE 6 and OE. How can I export a Favorites list and an OE
    Newsgroup list to disc for installation on another computer?

    Bob H, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Bob H

    Smoker Guest

    "Bob H" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Using Win 98SE IE 6 and OE. How can I export a Favorites list and > an OE

    Newsgroup list to disc for installation on another computer?

    Go the Favorites folder in Win98 and copy it to a place of your choice,
    maybe a floppy disk. Find the Favorites folder in your other computer and
    copy the Favorites from floppy to there. If a different OS you might want to
    open the Favorites folder on the floppy, select all, and copy them into the
    new/other Favorites folder.

    In OE change the store where the files are kept like some folder in My
    Documents. You can copy that folder to your other machine and use the Import
    feature to get them setup there.

    Smoker, Sep 20, 2004

  3. Bob H

    °Mike° Guest