Exporting Thunderbird profile to .... Thunderbird

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by attila001122, Jun 6, 2008.

  1. attila001122

    attila001122

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Hi...

    I guess it is a classic, but i could not find any info on it.

    I need to travel for a wile and I would like to make my Thunderbird mobile.
    I managed to copy the mail files/folders to a laptop, but I have problem copying/exporting the profiles... I have about 15 of them...

    Is there any way to save on the typing in all of them ?

    Outlook Express has a very handy tool to do that... But I have not find it for Thunderbird.

    Anyone has any idea?

    Thanks

    Attila
    attila001122, Jun 6, 2008