Exporting Kill-Filter To .TXT File

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Greg Carr, Jan 20, 2008.

  1. Greg Carr

    Greg Carr Guest

    Hi,

    I finally paid for a copy of Forte Agent and it has met my
    expectations just fine and I strongly recommend it to anyone who uses
    USENET. I can't figure out how to export my kill-filter to a .txt
    or.html file. Does anyone know how to do this?

    A recommendation to the designers at Forte. How about a filter so that
    some words chosen by the user display as black squares. I would like
    to filter various profane words such as those forbidden at 7pm on
    network television.

    We are awaiting the return of our JHVH in the flesh or his Son. His Son Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, was resurrected and walked the earth for awhile then ascended unto Heaven. We await the Third Coming not the Second.

    Scottish Quaker Robert Barclay-"The weighty Truths of God were neglected, and, as it were, went into Desuetude. ...

    Who will be the last Coalition soldier to be maimed in Iraq?

    Canadian troops out of Afghanistan and into Darfur.http://www.amnesty.ca/instantkarma/petition.php

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI-xlbDzVbQ I Like Big Bibles

    Good luck to anyone trying to learn Hebrew. I am looking for a Hebrew-Gregorian calendar in both Hebrew and English lettering.

    Greg Carr, Jan 20, 2008

  2. Greg Carr

    Guest

    Greg Carr <> wrote:

    >I finally paid for a copy of Forte Agent and it has met my
    >expectations just fine and I strongly recommend it to anyone who uses
    >USENET. I can't figure out how to export my kill-filter to a .txt
    >or.html file. Does anyone know how to do this?

    Words.dat and filters.dat are the files
    Download and install PEEK (right click on the .inf file, select
    install) http://members.ping.at/mlubich/

    Right click on the above files select Peek > Standard. save as a text
    file.

    Peek works flawlessly upto XP, don't know about vista.
    --

    President BUSH PARDON's HIMSELF against POTENTIAL WARCRIMES
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHQ7Prwh7Gc

    , Jan 21, 2008

  3. Greg Carr

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 18:41:20 -0800, wrote:

    > Greg Carr <> wrote:
    >
    >>I finally paid for a copy of Forte Agent and it has met my
    >>expectations just fine and I strongly recommend it to anyone who uses
    >>USENET. I can't figure out how to export my kill-filter to a .txt
    >>or.html file. Does anyone know how to do this?

    >Words.dat and filters.dat are the files
    >Download and install PEEK (right click on the .inf file, select
    >install) http://members.ping.at/mlubich/
    >
    >Right click on the above files select Peek > Standard. save as a text
    >file.

    Nice one, I usually just backup the config files, not needing to peek at
    them.

    <snip>

    Thanks.

    Me

    why?, Jan 22, 2008
  4. Greg Carr

    Guest

    why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:

    >On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 18:41:20 -0800, wrote:
    >
    >> Greg Carr <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I finally paid for a copy of Forte Agent and it has met my
    >>>expectations just fine and I strongly recommend it to anyone who uses
    >>>USENET. I can't figure out how to export my kill-filter to a .txt
    >>>or.html file. Does anyone know how to do this?

    >>Words.dat and filters.dat are the files
    >>Download and install PEEK (right click on the .inf file, select
    >>install) http://members.ping.at/mlubich/
    >>
    >>Right click on the above files select Peek > Standard. save as a text
    >>file.

    >Nice one, I usually just backup the config files, not needing to peek at
    >them.
    >
    ><snip>
    >
    >Thanks.

    Your quite welcome