    Eudora?
    They only seem to have the ability to import address books

    Cheers
    Me, Apr 16, 2005

  2. Me

    Thor Guest

    Me wrote:

    > Hi
    > Does anyone know a tool or trick to export the address book from
    > Eudora?
    > They only seem to have the ability to import address books
    >
    > Cheers

    Well you could do it sort of left-handed so to speak, import it into mozilla
    and export it from there.

    --
    *~~~~~~~~~~Thor
    Thor, Apr 16, 2005

  3. Me

    Adam Guest

    On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:32:04 +1200, Me wrote:

    >Does anyone know a tool or trick to export the address book from
    >Eudora?
    >They only seem to have the ability to import address books

    Not sure - as I replaced mine with Thunderbird, but it was a common
    question in:

    comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows

    Adam.
    Adam, Apr 16, 2005
  4. Me

    Me Guest

    On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:37:33 +1200, Thor <>
    wrote:

    >Well you could do it sort of left-handed so to speak, import it into mozilla
    >and export it from there.

    very good logic, thanks for that, I'll import it into my unused copy
    of Outlook
    Me, Apr 16, 2005
  5. Me

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:32:04 +1200, in message
    <>, Me wrote:

    > Does anyone know a tool or trick to export the address book from
    > Eudora?
    > They only seem to have the ability to import address books

    Use "Dawn".

    http://www.joshie.com/projects/dawn/

    "Dawn" is an address book converter (free for personal use)
    and Eudora is on Dawn's list of supported programs.
    Ralph Fox, Apr 16, 2005