export

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Archibald Seaton, Jun 26, 2004.

  1. Does anyone know how to export address book from Yahoo into outlook
    express.I am using Windows XP.
    Archibald Seaton, Jun 26, 2004

  2. Archibald Seaton

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Archibald Seaton" <> wrote in message
    news:jJfDc.155644$
    > > Does anyone know how to export address book from Yahoo into outlook
    > > express.I am using Windows XP.

    In Yahoo mail, click on "Mail Options" (header bar, right side, right below
    "sign out"). When the mail options come up, click on "Address Book" on the
    left side. Under "Management" click on Import/Export. Save your address book
    as a CSV file. Put it someplace easy to find. Then use the OE Import to load
    it into OE.

    If you need more specific (step by step) help, just ask!

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Jun 26, 2004