    When I want to do so, it ask me to find the source with extension 'wab',
    please advise how to find out.

    Thanks

    SINO INDUSTRIAL INT'L PTY LTD, Mar 1, 2005

  2. SINO INDUSTRIAL INT'L PTY LTD

    jils Guest

    in OE, go to File, Export, Address book, export as text file.
    open in word or excel and convert to a table

    otherwise if you want to find a .wab file, can't you use the windows
    search feature? Start, Find .. etc.

    jils, Mar 1, 2005

  3. SINO INDUSTRIAL INT'L PTY LTD

    El Duderino Guest

    Can't you go to 'OE' / File / Export / Address Book' and then save it as a
    CSV (Comma Separated Values) on somewhere easy to find, I dunno, your
    Desktop, or 'My Documents'. Excel and/or Word will use these files, no
    problem (I think!).
    HTH

    --
    'tis clean me thinks; Messr's Kaspersky & AVG sayeth such

    El Duderino, Mar 2, 2005
  4. SINO INDUSTRIAL INT'L PTY LTD

    Brian Guest

    "El Duderino" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Can't you go to 'OE' / File / Export / Address Book' and then save it as

    > CSV (Comma Separated Values) on somewhere easy to find, I dunno, your
    > Desktop, or 'My Documents'. Excel and/or Word will use these files, no
    > problem (I think!).

    nope exel,word and access (wizard will appear.. ok>>ok>>ok. csv file must be
    kept as it linked to the access file) will display csv files correctly.

    Brian, Mar 2, 2005