    Database Engineer fax 269.349.9076
    Nexcerpt, Inc. http://www.nexcerpt.com
    ...Nexcerpt... Extend your Expertise

    Jeff Boes, Oct 30, 2003

  2. Jeff Boes wrote:
    > I have Mozilla at work (Linux) and home (Windows XP). I'd like to copy
    > the mail filter rules I've developed at work for my work IMAP mail to my
    > home installation, so that when I retrieve work mail at home it gets
    > filed the same way. I haven't found an export/import command for the
    > mail rules; am I just missing it? Is there a way to do it by copying one
    > of the internal files?

    Look in your profile mail folder. Its on an account by account basis.
    You want msgFilterRules.dat. Copy it and paste it into the same account
    folder in your home machine. If you want exactly the same filters for
    every account, I suppose you could use the same file for all.

    Lee
    --
    Leonidas Jones
    Mozilla Champion