    BT Yahoo Broadband version 2.01
    Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11

    Will.

    Will, Jan 8, 2007

  2. Will

    Gordon Guest

    Will wrote:

    > Hiya,
    > How do you copy bookmarks from a Yahoo browser (see below) to FF 1.5.0.9
    >
    > Product Version 5.04.04.809
    > File Version 2006.10.18.11
    > BT Yahoo Broadband version 2.01
    > Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11
    >
    > Will.

    I replied to your PREVIOUS thread on how to do it.

    Gordon, Jan 8, 2007

  3. Will

    Will Guest

    Gordon wrote:
    > Will wrote:
    >
    >> Hiya,
    >> How do you copy bookmarks from a Yahoo browser (see below) to FF 1.5.0.9
    >>
    >> Product Version 5.04.04.809
    >> File Version 2006.10.18.11
    >> BT Yahoo Broadband version 2.01
    >> Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11
    >>
    >> Will.

    > I replied to your PREVIOUS thread on how to do it.

    Sadly, that does not work.
    Will.

    Will, Jan 8, 2007
  4. Will

    Gordon Guest

    Will wrote:

    > Gordon wrote:
    >> Will wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hiya,
    >>> How do you copy bookmarks from a Yahoo browser (see below) to FF 1.5.0.9
    >>>
    >>> Product Version 5.04.04.809
    >>> File Version 2006.10.18.11
    >>> BT Yahoo Broadband version 2.01
    >>> Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11
    >>>
    >>> Will.

    >> I replied to your PREVIOUS thread on how to do it.

    > Sadly, that does not work.
    > Will.

    Would you like to expand on "does not work"?

    Gordon, Jan 8, 2007
  5. Will

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 23:25:25 +0000, Will <> wrote:

    >Hiya,
    >How do you copy bookmarks from a Yahoo browser (see below) to FF 1.5.0.9
    >
    >Product Version 5.04.04.809
    >File Version 2006.10.18.11
    >BT Yahoo Broadband version 2.01
    >Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11

    Same as when you asked before.

    In Firefox, File, Import.

    Evan Platt, Jan 9, 2007
  6. Will

    Will Guest

    Gordon wrote:
    > Will wrote:
    >
    >> Gordon wrote:

    >>> I replied to your PREVIOUS thread on how to do it.

    >> Sadly, that does not work.
    >> Will.

    > Would you like to expand on "does not work"?

    When I File > import using FF's menu it only allows me to copy from
    Internet explorer's bookmarks, nothing else.

    Will.

    Will, Jan 9, 2007
  7. Will

    Gordon Guest

    Will wrote:

    > Gordon wrote:
    >> Will wrote:

    >>> Sadly, that does not work.
    >>> Will.

    >> Would you like to expand on "does not work"?

    > When I File > import using FF's menu it only allows me to copy from
    > Internet explorer's bookmarks, nothing else.
    >
    > Will.

    Then do an Export from IE7 to a file and import that file in FF.....

    Gordon, Jan 9, 2007
  8. Will

    Will Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 23:25:25 +0000, Will <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hiya,
    >> How do you copy bookmarks from a Yahoo browser (see below) to FF 1.5.0.9
    >>
    >> Product Version 5.04.04.809
    >> File Version 2006.10.18.11
    >> BT Yahoo Broadband version 2.01
    >> Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11

    > Same as when you asked before.
    >
    > In Firefox, File, Import.

    Thank you Evan for your reply.
    If you read my previous post you may notice that I state that this
    doesn't actually work. I only receive the one option, and that is for I.E.

    Will.

    Will, Jan 9, 2007
  9. Will

    Will Guest

    Gordon wrote:
    > Will wrote:
    >
    >> Gordon wrote:

    >>> Would you like to expand on "does not work"?

    >> When I File > import using FF's menu it only allows me to copy from
    >> Internet explorer's bookmarks, nothing else.
    >>
    >> Will.

    > Then do an Export from IE7 to a file and import that file in FF.....

    Would you believe me if I said there was no export option in my BT
    Yahoo's browser.

    Will, Jan 9, 2007
  10. Will

    Gordon Guest

    Will wrote:

    > Gordon wrote:
    >> Will wrote:

    >>> When I File > import using FF's menu it only allows me to copy from
    >>> Internet explorer's bookmarks, nothing else.
    >>>
    >>> Will.

    >> Then do an Export from IE7 to a file and import that file in FF.....

    > Would you believe me if I said there was no export option in my BT
    > Yahoo's browser.

    You have no "File-Export and Import" function?

    Gordon, Jan 9, 2007
  11. Will

    Will Guest

    Gordon wrote:
    > Will wrote:
    >
    >> Gordon wrote:

    >>> Then do an Export from IE7 to a file and import that file in FF.....

    >> Would you believe me if I said there was no export option in my BT
    >> Yahoo's browser.

    > You have no "File-Export and Import" function?

    I have no export function on my BT Yahoo's browser (the one I want the
    bookmarks from), and FF will only let me import from I.E. (I want BT
    Yahoo's browser).

    Will, Jan 9, 2007
  12. Will

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 00:22:14 +0000, Will <> wrote:

    >Thank you Evan for your reply.
    >If you read my previous post you may notice that I state that this
    >doesn't actually work. I only receive the one option, and that is for I.E.

    Ok, and once again, if your browser isn't IE, what is it?

    Evan Platt, Jan 9, 2007
  13. Will

    Will Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 00:22:14 +0000, Will <> wrote:
    >
    >> Thank you Evan for your reply.
    >> If you read my previous post you may notice that I state that this
    >> doesn't actually work. I only receive the one option, and that is for I.E.

    > Ok, and once again, if your browser isn't IE, what is it?

    My BT's Yahoo browser is I believe based on I.E. I have both and both
    have different bookmarks stored. I'm not interested in I.E. or it's
    bookmarks only Yahoo's.

    Will, Jan 9, 2007
  14. Will

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Jan 9, 2007
  15. Will wrote:
    > Gordon wrote:
    >> Will wrote:

    >>> When I File > import using FF's menu it only allows me to copy from
    >>> Internet explorer's bookmarks, nothing else.
    >>>
    >>> Will.

    >> Then do an Export from IE7 to a file and import that file in FF.....

    > Would you believe me if I said there was no export option in my BT
    > Yahoo's browser.

    That's probably the price you pay for being dependend on some stupid
    branded browser.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 9, 2007
  16. Will

    Will Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 00:46:25 +0000, Will <> wrote:
    >

    >> My BT's Yahoo browser is I believe based on I.E. I have both and both
    >> have different bookmarks stored. I'm not interested in I.E. or it's
    >> bookmarks only Yahoo's.

    > http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t9336-yahoo-amp-firefox.html

    OK, this looks very promising although the edit button isn't working
    (script error). So I'll try again in the morning.

    Thanks Evan.

    Will.

    Will, Jan 9, 2007
  17. Will

    Smirnoff Guest

    Will wrote:
    > Gordon wrote:
    >> Will wrote:

    >>> When I File > import using FF's menu it only allows me to copy from
    >>> Internet explorer's bookmarks, nothing else.
    >>>
    >>> Will.

    >> Then do an Export from IE7 to a file and import that file in FF.....

    > Would you believe me if I said there was no export option in my BT
    > Yahoo's browser.

    Bookmarks>Edit/Import Bookmarks. There is also an option to Export
    bookmarks.

    Smirnoff, Jan 9, 2007
  18. Will

    Gordon Guest

    Will wrote:

    > Gordon wrote:
    >> Will wrote:

    >>> Would you believe me if I said there was no export option in my BT
    >>> Yahoo's browser.

    >> You have no "File-Export and Import" function?

    > I have no export function on my BT Yahoo's browser (the one I want the
    > bookmarks from), and FF will only let me import from I.E. (I want BT
    > Yahoo's browser).

    So if you click on "File" in the menu bar you have no options on that
    drop-down menu?

    Gordon, Jan 9, 2007