    can someone please tell me how to convert a favorites directory into html ?
    (need to as in my company IE being used ...)
    thanks, Marcel

    Marcel Verduyn, Oct 25, 2006

  2. Marcel Verduyn wrote:
    > Goodmorning,
    > (using Firefox 1.0.7)
    > can someone please tell me how to convert a favorites directory into
    > html ? (need to as in my company IE being used ...)
    > thanks, Marcel

    Being on a Mac, I cannot be specific, but IE does have a tool to export
    favorites as an html file.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 25, 2006

  3. Marcel Verduyn

    Guest

    "Marcel Verduyn" <> wrote:

    >Goodmorning,
    >(using Firefox 1.0.7)
    >can someone please tell me how to convert a favorites directory into html ?
    >(need to as in my company IE being used ...)
    >thanks, Marcel

    In Browser:-
    Bookmarks/Managebookmarks

    in the Bookmarks Manager:-
    File/Export

    save wherever you want..

    , Oct 25, 2006
  4. Marcel Verduyn

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Marcel Verduyn wrote:
    > Goodmorning,
    > (using Firefox 1.0.7)
    > can someone please tell me how to convert a favorites directory into
    > html ? (need to as in my company IE being used ...)
    > thanks, Marcel

    If you are asking how to export your Firefox *bookmarks* into Windows
    *favorites* then:

    - open IE
    - File - Import and Export - Import Favorites

    Follow the dialogs and point the wizard to your FF bookmarks.html file
    in your profile.

    If you are asking how to save your FF bookmarks as an HTML file, you
    don't have to. HTML is the native format for Mozilla browser bookmarks.
    Just copy the bookmarks.html file from your FF profile folder.

    If you are asking (as you literally did) how to convert your Windows
    favorites folder into an HTML file, launch IE, File - Import and Export,
    follow the wizard.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Oct 25, 2006
  5. that is convenient, where is this folder located ?
    thanks, Marcel

    Marcel Verduyn, Oct 25, 2006
  6. Marcel Verduyn

    Ed Mullen Guest