    Surely it can't be that difficult.

    Many thanks,
    Will.

    Will, Jan 5, 2007

  2. Will

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 21:28:09 +0000, Will <> wrote:

    >Hello to you all,
    >
    >Can anyone point me in the direction in order I can transfer or copy my
    >bookmarks from my BT Yahoo browser to Firefox.
    >Surely it can't be that difficult.

    What browser is your "BT Yahoo Browser"? IE?

    Firefox: File, Import. Follow the directions.

    Evan Platt, Jan 5, 2007

  3. Will

    Will Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 21:28:09 +0000, Will <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hello to you all,
    >>
    >> Can anyone point me in the direction in order I can transfer or copy my
    >> bookmarks from my BT Yahoo browser to Firefox.
    >> Surely it can't be that difficult.

    > What browser is your "BT Yahoo Browser"? IE?
    >
    > Firefox: File, Import. Follow the directions.

    IE 7. Bang up to date, I think.

    Will, Jan 5, 2007
  4. Will

    Will Guest

    Will wrote:
    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >> On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 21:28:09 +0000, Will <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hello to you all,
    >>>
    >>> Can anyone point me in the direction in order I can transfer or copy
    >>> my bookmarks from my BT Yahoo browser to Firefox.
    >>> Surely it can't be that difficult.

    >> What browser is your "BT Yahoo Browser"? IE?
    >>
    >> Firefox: File, Import. Follow the directions.

    > IE 7. Bang up to date, I think.

    If I file, import then all I get is an option for Internet Explorer
    nothing else. IE7 isn't my Yahoo browser, so therefore that's no good.

    Thanks,
    Will.

    Will, Jan 6, 2007
  5. Will

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 00:51:16 +0000, Will <> wrote:

    >If I file, import then all I get is an option for Internet Explorer
    >nothing else. IE7 isn't my Yahoo browser, so therefore that's no good.

    Uhhh... I asked you what your BT Yahoo browser was. You said IE7.

    So... Let me ask again:

    What browser is your BT Yahoo browser?

    Evan Platt, Jan 6, 2007
  6. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 00:51:16 +0000, Will <> wrote:
    >
    >>If I file, import then all I get is an option for Internet Explorer
    >>nothing else. IE7 isn't my Yahoo browser, so therefore that's no good.

    > Uhhh... I asked you what your BT Yahoo browser was. You said IE7.
    >
    > So... Let me ask again:
    >
    > What browser is your BT Yahoo browser?

    Is BT part of NTL? :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 6, 2007
  7. Will

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 6 Jan 2007 08:54:04 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >Is BT part of NTL? :)

    And RoadRunner.

    Evan Platt, Jan 6, 2007
  8. Will

    Will Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On 6 Jan 2007 08:54:04 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Is BT part of NTL? :)

    > And RoadRunner.

    O.K. Is this any better!

    Product Version 5.04.04.809
    File Version 2006.10.18.11
    BT Yahoo Broadband version 2.01
    Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11

    Will.

    Will, Jan 7, 2007
  9. Will

    Will Guest

    Hiya,
    How to copy bookmarks from Yahoo browser to FF 1.5.0.9

    Will, Jan 8, 2007
  10. Will

    Gordon Guest

    Will wrote:

    > Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11

    that is indeed the final version of IE7. On nthe File menu, go to Import and
    Export. If the menu Bar with the File menu is not visible, press the Alt
    key.

    Gordon, Jan 8, 2007