  1. Is there lack of support now from hardware manufacturers, I mean there is a
    lack of drivers for different components at this moment?

    Thank you

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Jan 4, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Yes, there is a lack, including Microsoft. Some manufacturers are trying,
    some, simply stated, don't care because of such a small installed base.
    Check the manufacturers site for all your hardware before you decide on x64
    and make sure it has 64-bit drivers before you buy any new hardware.

    John Barnes, Jan 4, 2006

  3. No, just slow to market, since most drivers developed are determined by
    demand and adoption of the operating system.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, Jan 4, 2006