    hobgoblin of little minds,........
    Ralph Waldo Emerson
    (Microsoft programmer's manual.)
    VWWall, Jun 30, 2004

  2. VWWall

    Thor Guest

    pretty useful tool. Thanks!

    Thor, Jul 1, 2004

  3. The only thing that i see this is missing is a way to print the contents of
    a folder.

    Shane

    Shane Metzler, Jul 1, 2004
  4. VWWall

    VWWall Guest

    Shane Metzler wrote:

    > The only thing that i see this is missing is a way to print the contents of
    > a folder.
    >
    > Shane

    Try rjhExtensions from here: (free)

    http://www.rjhsoftware.com/rjhextensions/

    It puts "Print Directory" and other useful things in the right click
    context menu. There are other ways of doing this as well.

    Virg Wall

    > "Thor" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>pretty useful tool. Thanks!
    >>

    >>"VWWall" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>A new version of Explorer2 has been released: (21 Jun 2004, 556K)
    >>>
    >>>http://www.netez.com/xplorer2/
    >>>
    >>>This is a replacement for 2xExplorer which was a much improved
    >>>substitute for the Windows Explorer. The lite version is free for
    >>>non-commercial use. I've been using 2xExplorer for some time as has
    >>>Shep, and I can recommend it. I've used the beta version of Explorer2,
    >>>and if the final release is as good, (without the few bugs), it will be
    >>>a great program.

    It still looks pretty good! :)
    VWWall, Jul 2, 2004