    windows shut internet explorer.
    It only happen on that page, any idea what it could be?

    thanks

    Arno, May 6, 2005

  2. Arno

    Chet Guest

    My guess is that it's some manifestation of a popup blocker. Your bank
    probably has some interesting type of popup that causes your version if IE
    to abort.

    If you have a popup blocker, try disabling it.

    Chet, May 6, 2005

  3. Arno

    Arno Guest

    thanks for your help just reinstore windows and working fine now.

    Arno, May 8, 2005
  4. Arno

    WebWalker Guest

    On Sun, 8 May 2005 10:11:39 +1000, "Arno" <> wrote:

    >thanks for your help just reinstore windows and working fine now.

    Reinstall Windows? Quite a drastic moves.
    Just for your information, you can "repair" the IE.

    --
    WebWalker

    WebWalker, May 11, 2005