    tweaking lately!) I can only save images in .bmp format, rather than the
    ..jpg that they usually are. I'm baffled, can anyone tell me how to fix this?

    Thanks
    Aspidistra, Nov 14, 2003

  2. "Aspidistra" <yourwel@com> wrote in message
    news:3fb4ac03$0$22606$...
    > Suddenly and for no apparent reason (no new software loaded, no fiddling

    or
    > tweaking lately!) I can only save images in .bmp format, rather than the
    > .jpg that they usually are. I'm baffled, can anyone tell me how to fix

    this?

    > Thanks

    Try clearing your browser cache.
    The same problem happened to me and i got told to clear it to.
    hopefully that should sort it.

    Gaz
    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Nov 14, 2003

  3. Aspidistra

    Harry H. Guest

    "Aspidistra" <yourwel@com> schreef in bericht
    > Suddenly and for no apparent reason (no new software loaded, no fiddling

    or
    > tweaking lately!) I can only save images in .bmp format, rather than the
    > .jpg that they usually are. I'm baffled, can anyone tell me how to fix

    this?

    > Thanks

    See Microsoft KB 810978
    http://tinyurl.com/uzrm

    Harry
    Harry H., Nov 14, 2003
  4. Aspidistra

    Aspidistra Guest

    Thanks Gareth and Harry, that worked, back to normal now!
    Aspidistra, Nov 14, 2003