    KERNEL32.DLL at 0167:bff7a379" an then a bunch of other mumbo jumbo that I
    do not understand. If anyboby out there knows what I should or how to
    contact vendor I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks alot.
    Tim & Sennie Queen, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Tim & Sennie Queen

    Boomer Guest

    "Tim & Sennie Queen" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Here in the last few days that I hae tried to get on the internet.
    > I press my Internet button and wait for a few moments the receive
    > an Error window ie "This program has performed an illegal
    > operation and will shut down". Press details button receive
    > "IEXPLORE caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at
    > 0167:bff7a379" an then a bunch of other mumbo jumbo that I do not
    > understand. If anyboby out there knows what I should or how to
    > contact vendor I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks alot.

    Hi

    Here's ome information from a quick Google search.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    8&q=%22Iexplore+Caused+an+Invalid+Page+Fault+in+Module+Kernel32.dll%22&
    btnG=Google+Search

    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q4CB11D47
    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Tim & Sennie Queen

    °Mike° Guest

    Definition of Kernel32.dll Error Messages
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/windows/topics/errormsg/kbkern.asp

    Troubleshooting KERNEL32.DLL Errors
    http://www.aumha.org/a/k32fix.htm

    KERNEL32.DLL - ERRORS
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/errkrn32.htm

    Troubleshooting Kernel32.dll errors and Invalid Page Faults
    http://www.all-windows.com/kernel32.html

    On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:05:28 -0500, in
    <>
    Tim & Sennie Queen scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Feb 5, 2004
  4. Tim & Sennie Queen

    Boomer Guest

    "Tim & Sennie Queen" <> wrote in

    > Here in the last few days that I hae tried to get on the internet.
    > I press my Internet button and wait for a few moments the receive
    > an Error window ie "This program has performed an illegal
    > operation and will shut down". Press details button receive
    > "IEXPLORE caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at
    > 0167:bff7a379" an then a bunch of other mumbo jumbo that I do not
    > understand. If anyboby out there knows what I should or how to
    > contact vendor I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks alot.

    BTW the vendor is Microsoft.

    Good luck.

    Try Mike's, Basic computer maintenance, also.
    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004