    Win98FE running on cable modem. This only started in the last week or
    so. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
    /Ken
    Kenneth Marson, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Kenneth Marson

    Harrison Guest

    Try searching Google Groups for
    page fault in module user.exe at 001e: 0000306e

    There are lost of discussions. Look for the one most relevant to your
    setup.

    Harrison, Oct 4, 2003

  3. Kenneth Marson

    Harrison Guest

    Try this one first:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q221085

    Harrison, Oct 4, 2003
  4. Kenneth Marson

    °Mike° Guest

    Internet Explorer Invalid Page Fault FAQ
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?A18C21584

    FAQ about Invalid Page Faults in Internet Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/IE/ie5/topics/IEIPF.asp

    How to Troubleshoot the Invalid Page Fault Error Message

    Invalid Page Fault Errors Occur in Windows

    Unrecoverable Errors Such as _Invalid Page Faults_ or _General
    Protection Faults_ in Internet Explorer

    Error Messages INVALID PAGE FAULTS
    http://aumha.org/win4/kbeipf.htm

    On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 11:15:07 -0400, in