    Why would explorer integration fail in 64-bit windows?

    Greetings,
    Wessel

    Wessel Troost, Jul 18, 2005

  2. Wessel Troost

    WM Guest

    Because the browser shell extensions they have are 32-bit. You either need
    to obtain versions that have 64-bit support or google out the answer as to
    how to hack in 32-bit shell extensions on 64-bit Windows.

    WM, Jul 18, 2005

  3. The latest build or beta of WinRAR should have explorer extensions working
    in x64.
    Please check out the post by Charlie Russel:
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/06/19/54064.aspx
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 18, 2005