    my taskbar and icons appeared for about 5 sec and then disappered again
    and the same thing repeats when ever i try to restore it

    and im using xp home edition,

    black_ether, Apr 29, 2007

  2. black_ether

    sandeepkavade

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Looks like a virus. Download process explorer from sysinternals. Find the malware and kill it, then locate it on the disk and delete it. Remove any startup registry entries it has made. :smoking:

    sandeepkavade, Apr 30, 2007

  3. black_ether

    black_ether

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2007
    Messages:
    4
    i found two trojons in c:\windows\system32\fccdcaw.dll and
    c:\windows\system32\vtstt.dll

    and any idea how to del them?and how do i Remove startup registry entries it has made.

    and wat is sysinternals?

    black_ether, May 1, 2007