    Moreover I cannot reinstall windows again as I have a linux (red hat) partition as well which might be deleted if i reinstall windows.
    regards,
    sagar
    sagargoel, Sep 21, 2006

  2. sagargoel

    BabuA

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2006
    Messages:
    6
    Location:
    BANGALORE,INDIA
    BabuA, Sep 22, 2006

  3. sagargoel

    sagargoel

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Hi Babu!
    I downloaded and copied xpcom.dll file in both system and system32 folder and run "regsvr32 /i xpcom.dll" but it still gives an error "This application has failed to start because nspr4.dll was not found.Re-installing the application may fix this prolem".After i click on ok it says "Loadlibrary ("xpcom.dll") failed- The specified module could not be found.
    what do u suggest i do? did i register it in the right way in the first place?
    looking fwd to ur reply,
    a tired n helpless soul,
    sagar
    sagargoel, Sep 22, 2006