    in shell32dll"
    Every time! Anyone able to help? AMD 900 Win ME.

    Thanks in advance.

    Picker, Jun 13, 2004

  2. That error can also be caused by any number of combinations of
    ADware/Spyware programs and Worms or Virus programs on your computer. You
    need to check for all of these and remove any found. See: Windows ME Fixes
    page for a list of programs to use to check for this type of problem. More
    info http://users.adelphia.net/~jgulley/me/index.html#Standard intro
    "Picker" <patriciabaylis@marches"light".fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    > When i right click my desktop i get an error; "explorer has caused an

    error

    Muhammad Khan, Jun 13, 2004