    I know that there are scripts which can add sites to your favorites that
    you've never visited. Are there scripts that fill your autocomplete
    cache or does this have to originate from your keyboard.
    General Specific, Jan 28, 2004

  2. I'm sure it is possible but mostl likely it originated from a person using
    his PC. Spyware like Spectorsoft could be used to determine when it is
    being done.

    I installed some software on a Owners pc for the same reason and caught his
    teenage son scoping out porn.

    --
    Regards,

    Lawrence A. Rodis
    President
    Strategic Resource Consulting Group L.L.C.
    702-221-6274

    www.strategicresource.com

    Lawrence Rodis, Jan 29, 2004

  3. "Lawrence Rodis" <> wrote in

    > I'm sure it is possible but mostl likely it originated from a person
    > using his PC. Spyware like Spectorsoft could be used to determine
    > when it is being done.
    >
    > I installed some software on a Owners pc for the same reason and
    > caught his teenage son scoping out porn.

    The problem is that the search queries were for illegal porn if you get my
    drift.

    The terms were so specific as to rule out his kids.

    I was looking to verify if this could be done automatically because, if
    not, he is calling the police.

    Since I can't find one other instance of someone's finding the autocomplete
    cache filled this way, I have to conclude that it was keystrokes.
    General Specific, Jan 30, 2004