Explore the 'Universe'...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by J-Rome, Feb 15, 2008.

  1. J-Rome

    J-Rome Guest

    ATTENTION ALL SPORTS FANS (and, non-sports fans, too):

    I would like to invite you to explore a great message board that
    continues to grow called 'The Sports Universe'. We have a large
    variety of topics to discuss there. Obviously, the primary focus is
    sports and we have plenty of it to talk about. We have huge forums for
    all the four major professional sports, but we also have a place for
    all you college fanatics out there in our NCAA forums. We even cover
    any other sports that is played all around the globe. But that's not
    all. TSU has an 'open-door' policy for those who would like to discuss
    topics outside of the sports world. Whether, it's the ongoing
    Presidential race or latest news in the entertainment biz, we want to
    hear what you have to say about it. LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD @ TSU!!!
    We also encourage you to show off your artistic touch in our graphics
    forum. If you are good enough, we might offer you a spot as a graphics
    moderator. Do you want to play a game?! Come check out our constantly
    growing 'Arcade'. We have over 100 games (all with the ability to save
    your high score) and I plan to add many more. You can also create your
    own tournament, if you like. For those of you that just want to vent
    and say whatever is on your mind (without violating any of TSU's
    guidelines, of course), drop a line in our fully-integrated
    'Shoutbox'. It is a quick & fantastic way to communicate with all
    other TSU members without feeling the need to post in the forums all
    the time. So, I hope you come check us out and join our ever-expanding
    community. Give us a chance & you just might like it! If you do,
    please...SPREAD THE WORD!!! See ya there...

    Related TSU links:
    BOARD HOME: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Sports_Universe
    BOARD RULES: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Sports_Universe/index.php?act=boardrules
    REGISTRATION PAGE: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Sports_Universe/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=00
    'CURRENT EVENTS' FORUM: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Sports_Universe/index.php?showforum=53
    'ENTERTAINMENT' FORUM: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Sports_Universe/index.php?showforum=54
    'GRAFIX WORLD' FORUM: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Sports_Universe/index.php?showforum=62
    ARCADE: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Sports_Universe/index.php?act=Arcade

    Thanx 4 ur support,
    Nick a.k.a. Madden King (TSU Admin).
    The Sports Universe has total of 411 registered explorers (and
    growing) with 9,513 posts (and counting).
    Board link (alternate): http://TSU-forums.net
    J-Rome, Feb 15, 2008