    Does any one know if there is a fix for this problem as I need to access my
    photographs.

    Brian

    tractor37142, Jun 6, 2006

  2. tractor37142

    ProfGene Guest

    tractor37142 wrote:
    > HI
    > Every time I try to open folders within my pictures I get an error
    > message -explorer.exe has a problem and has had to close.I send an error
    > message to Microsoft (1000 and 1001) but non of the knowledge base info
    > makes any sense to me.
    >
    > Does any one know if there is a fix for this problem as I need to access my
    > photographs.
    >
    > Brian

    There are no folders within pictures. Do you mean you can't open folders
    that contain your pictures or you can't open your pictures? If it is the
    latter try right clicking and choosing open with and theb pick a good
    image program like photoshop or Paint Shop Pro to view them in. Or even
    go to the image program and open the pictures from within the program
    itself.

    ProfGene, Jun 13, 2006