    Is this book out of date now that the coupon expired? My guess is that the
    tests are changing and that the material is no longer 100% complete. Any
    thoughts on this?
    Windows user, Mar 9, 2005

  2. Windows user

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Windows user" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > I purchased the Microsoft Training Kit for W2003 Server Network
    > Infrastucture and in it it had a 15% off voucher for the 70-291 test.
    > The expire on date was 12/31/2004. Any way to get that extended into
    > 2005 from MS Press?
    >
    > Is this book out of date now that the coupon expired? My guess is that
    > the tests are changing and that the material is no longer 100%
    > complete. Any thoughts on this?

    You'll have to speak with the testing center to find out if you can
    "extend" your voucher. It'll be up to them.

    The expiration date on the voucher has no affect on the skills you need
    to pass the exam. The Microsoft training kit should be a good start for
    your study materials. Make sure you use the server evaluation software
    and practice, practice, practice. Also read any addtional reading
    suggested and go looking for more on the Microsoft site.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Incredible! One of the worst performances of my career and they never
    doubted it for a second."
    catwalker63, Mar 9, 2005