    exams till that time ,I have to change to mcsa 2003.
    I cant find anything about this on microsoft web site.

    I'll appreciate if anybody give me enough information
    arian, Nov 18, 2003

  2. arian

    MCSE World Guest

    I've not heard anything about the Windows 2000 cert expiring...

    What actually happens is that exams are retired making them unavilable for
    the taking. Any certficiations you have are still valid, just as the MCSE
    on NT4 is still valid. I don't expect to see the Windows 2000 exams retire
    for at least two more years...

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 18, 2003

  3. "arian" <> wrote in message
    > hi,
    > I would like to pass mcsa exams on win 2000,but I 've
    > heard that this certification will be expired on june
    > 2004 and no longer will be available.And If cant pass all
    > exams till that time ,I have to change to mcsa 2003.
    > I cant find anything about this on microsoft web site.
    >
    > I'll appreciate if anybody give me enough information

    What you heard was bullshit.
    Karl \Johnno\ Gustaf, Nov 20, 2003