    One place asked me when my NT4 MSCE expired. Do you know when? Should it
    be the date MS retired NT4?

    Thx.

    ME, May 18, 2006

  2. Doesn't retire/expire.

    My thoughts:
    If you or the company you are working for still uses NT4, it's still
    valuable. If a company you are potentially working for uses NT4, it's still
    valuable.
    If you can't use it, it's worthless (for the most part).

    --
    Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

    Bill McPherson, May 18, 2006

  3. ME

    Jim Nugent Guest

    In news:,
    Bill McPherson <> wrote:
    > Doesn't retire/expire.
    >
    > My thoughts:
    > If you or the company you are working for still uses NT4, it's still
    > valuable. If a company you are potentially working for uses NT4,
    > it's still valuable.

    The NT4 MCSE will also give you an advantage at a company that is planning
    migration from NT4 to 2000. Often they can only find 2000 MCSE's but they
    also need someone who knows the NT4 side.

    Note: The above heavily depends on the following assumption: MCSE == knows
    something about.
    --
    Jim
    "Remember, an amateur built the Ark; professionals built the Titanic."

    Jim Nugent, May 22, 2006

    =?Utf-8?B?aGltYW4=?=, May 30, 2006