Experts from Cyberoam, KRAA security and others to speak @SecurityConference (Aril 9th, Mumbai)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Security Mumbai, Mar 28, 2011.

  1. Hello,

    How are you doing?

    Cybercrime. Malware incidents. Data breaches. Compliance legislation.
    Today’s changing security landscape means you can’t leave anything to
    chance.. And new threats have kept you on your toes. What are some
    more of the unsettling things that need to be addressed? And how do
    you advance in your career?

    SiliconIndia is organizing Security Conference on April 9th, 2011 in
    Mumbai. The Conference will address address the challenges and issues
    at the forefront of enterprise security. The conference brings
    together practitioners, professionals, and others interested in the
    latest advances in the security of computer systems and networks. We
    have 9 exciting technical sessions, delivered by Security experts.

    Sessions on:

    A New Security Blueprint

    Insider Threat: Identifying Your Insider

    Real Security for Server Virtualization

    Securing the Virtual Infrastructure

    The Truth is on the Wire: Event Analysis and Routine Monitoring Using
    Network Traffic

    The Changing Face of Endpoint Security

    Attacking and Defending SSL VPNs

    Network Access Technology: How to Manage Your IT Infrastructure

    Responding to a Wireless Attack on Your Network

    Intelligent Workload Management: Addressing Security & Identity
    Concerns

    You'll get the answers to these and many more questions at the
    conference:

    -What must I know about the evolving technologies of information
    security and
    related disciplines?

    -How do I become a more effective security professional?

    -How do I technically secure applications, or handle security for my
    industry specific requirements?

    -What is my career path within or outside my current company/agency?

    -How can I communicate my value to the business more effectively?

    Confirmed Speakers:

    Abhilash Sonwane Sr. Vice President,Cyberoam

    K. K. Mookhey Principal Consultant, Network Intelligence India

    Anirudh Singh Rautela Security & Privacy Initiative Lead, Microsoft

    Jaimon Jose Distinguished Engineer, Novell Inc

    DATE: April 9th, 2011 (Saturday)
    TIME: 9.00 AM to 5 PM
    VENUE: King George Auditorium, Hindu Colony, Dadar East, Mumbai - 14

    REGISTER NOW:
    We have limited Seats. Attendance is limited to maintain an intimate
    setting and foster dialogue among all participants.

    To register, please visit: http://bit.ly/securitymum and complete the
    form . There is a registration fee of Rs 500 only. This is towards:
    Access to Sessions, Tea/ Coffee & Refreshments and Lunch.

    We will also encourage you to pass on this note to your colleagues so
    that they could benefit from this conference. Please note: You may
    also ask your organization/ manager to sponsor you and your colleagues
    to attend this exciting conference.

    Security Conference 2011 provides an excellent opportunity to meet and
    network with delegates in a professional learning environment whilst
    demonstrating your commitment to community and the industry.

    Thanks
    Saranya
    _____________________________
    Saranya
    Event Executive
    siliconindia
    Ph: 91.80. 43112139
    Mob: 91.9886136437
    SiliconIndia is 12-year old media firm. We publish two technology &
    business magazines—one in the U.S and the other in India. Over the
    last one decade, SiliconIndia.com has emerged as the most trusted
    source for news and information for professionals. The portal has a
    global ranking of No.4 in the IT News & Media category. With over 3
    million registered users, SiliconIndia.com is the fastest growing
    portal and is ranked among the top 100 websites most trafficked from
    India.

    Security Mumbai, Mar 28, 2011