  1. Can some one suggest me with some good books 0n FRONT END DEVELOPMENT from a
    beginner level to a pro
    mail me at
    =?Utf-8?B?SGFyc2hh?=, Jan 23, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SGFyc2hh?=

    WishMaster Guest

    On Jan 23, 4:26 pm, Harsha <> wrote:
    > Can some one suggest me with some good books 0n FRONT END DEVELOPMENT from a
    > beginner level to a pro
    > mail me at

    Hi Harsha:

    Are you looking for somthing specific front end i.e. ASP.Net, Windows,
    mobile etc. other words what sort of front end you want to create or
    all of them?

    May be I can suggest few but make sure you fully understand the MVC
    (Model <-> View <-> Controler) pattern. MVC will make your life very
    easy.
    Cheers,
    Amer
    MCSD.Net