    life scenarios

    The point is i want tips for getting good experience at servers.

    Cheers and thanks in advance
    Alfredo Ureña, Jun 23, 2005

  2. Alfredo Ureña

    Alfrdo Guest

    bump

    Alfrdo, Jun 24, 2005

  3. Alfredo Ureña

    T-Bone Guest

    "Alfrdo" <> wrote
    > bump

    Set!
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Jun 24, 2005
  4. Alfredo Ureña

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:#,
    Alfrdo <> rambled:

    > bump

    That's probably the fastest way to get laughed right the hell out of here.
    "Bump."

    Hahahahahahaha. LOLLERSKATES, even.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Briscobar, Jun 24, 2005
  5. Alfredo Ureña

    SmAfDiBoY Guest

    Here Here

    SmAfDiBoY, Jun 26, 2005
  6. Alfredo Ureña

    Alfrdo, Jun 27, 2005
  7. Alfredo Ureña

    T-Bone Guest

    "Alfrdo" <> wrote
    > bump

    Oh, way to give up control. You bump, I set back to you and do you spike it?
    No, he bumps it over the net.

    BTW: This is a newsgroup, not a chat board. Bumping questions doesn't help.
    In fact as you may have noticed, it makes things worse.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Jun 27, 2005