Experience

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?QWJkdWw=?=, Feb 23, 2007.

  1. I would like to know how one can gain experience on MCSE 2003 having written
    the exams?

    =?Utf-8?B?QWJkdWw=?=, Feb 23, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWJkdWw=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    >I would like to know how one can gain experience on MCSE 2003 having
    >written
    > the exams?

    Well, if you are the actual author of the exams I would like to think that
    you knew what you were doing.

    Jtyc, Feb 23, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QWJkdWw=?=

    Kurt Guest

    Abdul wrote:
    > I would like to know how one can gain experience on MCSE 2003 having written
    > the exams?

    Local IT shops at most larger businesses, especially governmental,
    medical, educational facilities will take on interns. Some for in-house
    daily type stuff, and some for special projects. I'd rate the
    educational places the highest for actually letting you engineer things.
    Other places will have you doing the stuff they;d rather not be doing.
    But if you have the MCSE Cert, you'll likely find somewhere that will
    hire you for a small wage, or at least let you work for free.

    ....kurt

    Kurt, Feb 24, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QWJkdWw=?=

    JJ Gitties Guest

    Abdul wrote:
    > I would like to know how one can gain experience on MCSE 2003 having written
    > the exams?

    The more you fail, the more experience you get. Write on your resume
    that you have lots and lots of experience writing MCSE exams. ;-)

    JJ Gitties, Feb 24, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QWJkdWw=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>I would like to know how one can gain experience on MCSE 2003 having
    >>written
    >> the exams?

    i think your exams are crap.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 26, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QWJkdWw=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Well, if you are the actual author of the exams I would like to think that
    >you knew what you were doing.

    outsourced to third world sh*thole

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 26, 2007