    cheaper than others. The price for the SD500 seems to change at this site
    and another one (USAPhotonation.com) every few days and I'm wondering why
    this happens. Anyone have a clue? Thanks.

    J, Aug 11, 2005

  2. J

    Jerry Maple Guest

    In article <ONNKe.6064$lK2.827@trndny01>, says...
    > Anyone have any experience buying from Turbobuys.com (formery IBuyDig.com)?
    > I'm looking at the Canon Powershot SD500 and they seem to be about $80
    > cheaper than others. The price for the SD500 seems to change at this site
    > and another one (USAPhotonation.com) every few days and I'm wondering why
    > this happens. Anyone have a clue? Thanks.

    0.1 Rating on resellerratings.com, 0 likelihood of future purchases. Go
    there and read a few of the horror stories.
    --

    Jerry Maple
    General Dynamics C4 Systems

    Jerry Maple, Aug 11, 2005

  3. J

    J Guest

    WOW!!! Thanks loads for the heads-up. This is as bad as another company I
    tried (unsuccessfully) to buy cheap (real cheap) ink cartridges from. That
    experience taught me to always check on the reliability of a website before
    ordering. Thanks again.

    J, Aug 11, 2005
  4. J

    wavelength Guest

    The only successful discount web retailer daling that I have is
    Sterlingtek.com

    Cheapest replacement batteries anywhere. 5 star yahoo rating. I'd buy
    from them again.

    PS. also. AVOID Royalcamera.com, there are several other places like
    them that will sell you an item and call you a day later asking if you
    want to "upgrade" to the english version of the product. Oh, and do you
    want all the original box accessories and software too? Losers.

    wavelength, Aug 11, 2005
  5. J

    bored_one Guest

    Re: experience with Turbobuys.com

    Stay away from turbobuys.com. When they didn't deliver the camera I
    ordered I called and spoke with Jeff, who said he owned the company,
    but refused to give me his last name. I told him I was going to report
    them to the Brooklyn DA and he in turn told me he knew some people in
    my area and he was going to have them "take care of me." It was like
    dealing with the Mafia. He also implied that now that they had my
    credit card number I should not be surprised if my credit is "messed
    up" some day. Don't ever, ever, ever buy from these thugs.

    bored_one, Aug 18, 2005