    certification exams?

    thnx,
    Deb:)

    Deb, Feb 13, 2004

  2. Deb

    Kumar Reddi Guest

    nope. you do not need even one day of experience..but it would always help
    if u do..

    Kumar Reddi, Feb 13, 2004

  3. Deb

    carl white Guest

    I agree

    The courses are very relevant, BUT it is important to
    practice the newly aquired skills BEFORE you sit the exams
    to ensure they are firmly understood, practised AND known.

    Trust me. The exams will test your intimate knowledge, one
    tip though, don't rely on the intellisense - UNDERSTAND
    what you are doing and how.

    Carl.

    carl white, Feb 13, 2004
  4. Some people cheat, so the answer is no. It is a good recommendation, but
    some people learn faster. In some instances, I would say a person needs many
    years of .NET before the exams. ;->

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Feb 17, 2004