    I'm having some curious problems and no clue where to locate them.

    Best Regards

    David

    David Kluge, Feb 5, 2006

  2. David Kluge

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "David Kluge" <> wrote in
    message news:
    > Hi,
    >
    > does anyone have experience using Linksys PAP2 and
    > Sipgate.de? I'm having some curious problems and no clue
    > where to locate them.

    I'd suggest asking Sipgate. There are config pages on their UK website so
    I'd expect the German site to have something also.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Feb 5, 2006

  3. David Kluge

    Guest

    I am having problems with LINSYS PAP2

    Hi,

    I have LINKSYS PAP2 model phone adapter. It is acting weird coz I cant
    listen to the person who calls me.While he can listen to me.

    For 3 months I have been using this phone service with vonage but this
    is the first time I have seen this. I have tried changing the phone,ISP
    but realized the problem is with the LINKSYS PAP2 and not vonage or
    ISP.

    If anybody have same problems please let me know.

    Surya

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > "David Kluge" <> wrote in
    > message news:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > does anyone have experience using Linksys PAP2 and
    > > Sipgate.de? I'm having some curious problems and no clue
    > > where to locate them.

    > I'd suggest asking Sipgate. There are config pages on their UK website so
    > I'd expect the German site to have something also.
    >
    > Ivor

    , Feb 25, 2006